"According to National Healthcare Survey 2013, less than 1/3rd of households in India drink purified water which is disturbing given the progress India has made otherwise since Independence" said Sachin Tendulkar at the launch of "Shuddh Paani, Swastha Bharat" an initiative of our Livpure Foundation.On the occasion, Mr. Rakesh Malhotra, Founder SAR Group said, "Access to safe drinking water on sustainable basis constitutes a fundamental and inalienable human right for everyone in India. Livpure Foundation has been established to bring into focus this critical problem facing a large population globally &especially India since as per WHO more people die from unsafe water than from all forms of violence including war".
According to WHO, an estimated 5,02,000 Indians are affected by waterborne diseases annually. 3,61,000 children under the age of five die each year from diarrhea. Clean drinking water is the only solution to this epidemic problem. We at Livpure Foundation endeavor for a pan India presence with our main focus on urban slums and some selective states where the water crisis is more acute and dangerous. The states on which we aim to focus more are; Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Rajasthan and Haryana.
• LivpureFoundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you supply us with will be held by Livpure Foundation
• LivpureFoundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website, including email lists, to other organizations.
• Privacy of our email lists-Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning /engagements are added to our email database.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
Use of this site is provided by Livpure Foundation is subject to the following terms and condition;
• Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
• Livpure Foundation reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
• Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
• This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Livpure Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
• In no event will Livpure Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
• Livpure Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.