The Livpure Foundation seeks to enable every person to have access to adequate, affordable and safe water for drinking and other domestic needs.
Ensuring communities a healthy, productive and quality life through spreading awareness about safe drinking, protection and management of water quality and its sources.
Accountability - to communities, to partners and each other
Partnership - at grassroots level, in development sector, with corporates and with Govt.
Transparency - in our work, our policies and our budget for projects.
Non - profit integrity in operations and compliances.
Responsiveness to all stakeholders.
We work with 3 NGOs/partners at the grassroots’ level to deal with safe drinking water issues. Our programs are currently active in the water stressed states of Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, and Odisha.
We seek to bring about meaningful, socially beneficial change in the fields in which we work.
We believe enabling communities to monitor and keep surveillance on their drinking water sources.
Sensitizing communities about various water contaminations; chemical, bacteriological and physical impurities posing serious health risks.
To sensitize communities and stakeholders about safe drinking water, its storage, water harvesting, source creation and protection and testing quality by using latest technologies.
To create synergy across all the relevant government departments, ministries, corporates and NGOs and civil societies for converging programs and services for water protection from source to tap.
To measure and monitor quality of potable water for communities, schools and insitutions.
• LivpureFoundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you supply us with will be held by Livpure Foundation
• LivpureFoundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website, including email lists, to other organizations.
• Privacy of our email lists-Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning /engagements are added to our email database.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
Use of this site is provided by Livpure Foundation is subject to the following terms and condition;
• Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
• Livpure Foundation reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
• Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
• This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Livpure Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
• In no event will Livpure Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
• Livpure Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.