At Livpure, we are committed towards eradicating the water problems in the word. As part of our unstinted endeavours towards water purification, our CSR branch, Livpure Foundation came together to announce the launch of an initiative called "Shuddh Paani, Swastha Bharat" on 24th July,2014. The event was graced by our brand ambassador, the megastar of Indian Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar who declared his earnest support to this noble initiative. This initiative is aimed at spreading awareness about safe drinking water as water borne diseases are one on the biggest causes of mortality in India, especially among children under five."There are so many children under 5 who are affected by water borne diseases, not just affected but many lives are lost. It is a movement to help eradicate the mortality rate among children due to waterborne diseases," cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar said.He added that there is an immediate need for more such movements because of the water contamination problem across the country.
Mr. Rakesh Malhotra, founder of the SAR Group, was also present at the event. He re-iterated the need for such movements to fulfill the mission of safe drinking water all over India. Commenting upon the noble initiative, he said,"Access to safe drinking water on a sustainable basis constitutes a fundamental and inalienable human right for everyone in India. The initiative has been launched to create awareness among people regarding the benefits of safe drinking water.As per WHO stats, more people die from unsafe water than from all forms of violence including war." On the funding, Mr. Malhotra said it will not be a problem. They would be investing about Rs. 3 crores a year for the next six years to reach at least 10 per cent of India's population. The challenge, he added, is to get volunteers on board to help spread the message.
• LivpureFoundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you supply us with will be held by Livpure Foundation
• LivpureFoundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website, including email lists, to other organizations.
• Privacy of our email lists-Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning /engagements are added to our email database.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
Use of this site is provided by Livpure Foundation is subject to the following terms and condition;
• Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
• Livpure Foundation reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
• Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
• This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Livpure Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
• In no event will Livpure Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
• Livpure Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.