Sachin Tendulkar, on July 24th, came out with an initiative to hit water borne diseases for a six, with the help of Livpure Foundation.The initiative, named 'Shuddh Pani, Swastha Bhatat' has been undertaken, in order to ensure quality water supply across the nation, as unhygienic water is one of the main carriers of many diseases. The main people who are affected by impure water are children who are below the age of five years.
There are many diseases associated with unclean water among them the most severe are cholera, E. coli infection, dysentery, typhoid, polio, and hepatitis A. Most of these are bacterial infections, with the exception of hepatitis A, which is a viral infection. These diseases have a number of symptoms, and are generally found in children on or below the age of five. Tendulkar, came together with our Livpure Foundation, to campaign against the use of impure water, especially in rural India. We plan to invest 3 crores every year for the next six years. With this initiative, we hope to reach out to at least 10 percent of the population of India.
• LivpureFoundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you supply us with will be held by Livpure Foundation
• LivpureFoundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website, including email lists, to other organizations.
• Privacy of our email lists-Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning /engagements are added to our email database.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
Use of this site is provided by Livpure Foundation is subject to the following terms and condition;
• Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
• Livpure Foundation reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
• Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
• This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Livpure Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
• In no event will Livpure Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
• Livpure Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.