Sachin Tendulkar has pledged to fight against water borne diseases and has joined hands with Livpure Foundation, our CSR arm at the CSR Group. He was present at the launch of our new initiative, "Shuddh Paani, Swastha Bharat." Talking about the serious problem of water contamination across India, he said, "Since India has the highest mortality among children due to water-borne diseases, there is a need for the research institutions in the country to come up with brilliant initiatives to curb the diseases." The Cricket legend expressed his concern over the water-borne disease taking away so many young lives in India.
Luminous Water Technologies launched two new reverse osmosis products on this occasion. Mr. Rakesh Malhotra, founder of the SAR group, was also present there. Expressing his concerns over the abysmal situation of water problems in India, he said, "Access to safe drinking water on sustainable basis constitutes a fundamental and inalienable human right of every one in India."As part of the initiative, the foundation would focus on urban slums and various states including West Bengal, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. Livpure Foundation, our CSR group, has been established to bring into focus the critical problem of water contamination in India.
• LivpureFoundation is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you supply us with will be held by Livpure Foundation
• LivpureFoundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected by our website, including email lists, to other organizations.
• Privacy of our email lists-Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning /engagements are added to our email database.
We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
Use of this site is provided by Livpure Foundation is subject to the following terms and condition;
• Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
• Livpure Foundation reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
• Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
• This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Livpure Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
• In no event will Livpure Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
• Livpure Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.